Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

A short email today because we got to Skype with Sean yesterday, for Mother’s Day. We got to talk for over an hour, and it was great to see and hear Sean.  He is doing great, had lots of great stories and experiences to tell the family.

It was the best Mother’s Day gift Cherilyn could have received!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone,

It was awesome talking to you guys, and I loved seeing your faces and hearing your voices! It seemed like a Mother’s Day gift for me (HaHa). It was really great other then I didn't want to stop talking to you guys! I hope that mom had a great Mother’s Day and I want her to know I love her a lot and I miss her!!! It sounds like you guys are doing great and you guys look okay (HaHa). Sabrina I like your book and I can’t wait to read it when I get home! I wish Todd good luck on his test in Colorado and hope he does great. Dad thanks for the sports updates, all I hear about here is soccer and I don't know that many teams, so thanks for that! But really it was great talking to you guys and you guys are the best family ever!   

Well I talked a lot about what is going on right now in our sector yesterday! So I just want you guys to pray that we can have a lot of rain in Chile this next Sunday, so we can have Teresa in church this week. She is usually working on Sunday but if it rains, she can’t go to work and she is doing awesome, she just needs to feel the spirit in the church, So pray for rain this Sunday! Also, we are still looking for Mario and we don't really know what to do there, but we are hoping for the best and praying for him a lot. Then we just really want to find a family or someone that is searching for the truth and help them. We are doing great, we have a good companionship and we are working together great!

Well I really don’t know more of what I can tell you guys right now, I felt like I told you guys a lot yesterday about what’s going on. So thank you guys for everything and love you guys a lot, I miss you and can’t wait to hear more from you guys!

Love you guys!!!

P.S. 
The pictures!
1. Is one of the trucks that a member has here so i took a picture with it.
2. After talking to you guys the older couple we live with brought us cake and it was like the cake from United States! It was so good!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since yesterday was Mother's Day, I shared this quote from D. Todd Christofferson on Mothers:

"A mother can exert an influence unequaled by any other person in any other relationship. By the power of her example and teaching, her sons learn to respect womanhood and to incorporate discipline and high moral standards in their own lives. Her daughters learn to cultivate their own virtue and to stand up for what is right, again and again, however unpopular. A mother’s love and high expectations lead her children to act responsibly without excuses, to be serious about education and personal development, and to make ongoing contributions to the well-being of all around
them."


A great thought when is come to understanding the influence Mothers can play in all of our lives.  Have a great week.  Here are a few pictures from Sean, and from our Skype session yesterday…

One of the trucks that a member has here so he took a picture with it.

The older couple they live with brought them cake and it was like the cake from United States! It was so good!

Sean during the Skype session.

The family during the Skype session.

No comments:

Post a Comment