Thursday, September 19, 2013

Leaving the MTC today!!

We received a quick note from Sean this morning about him leaving the MTC.  We are hoping that we will be able talk to him today, but we don't know yet.  I did find out his itinerary, and he is flying on LAN Airlines:
  • Mexico City, Mexico (4:35 PM UTC-6) to Lima, Peru (10:15 PM UTC-5)
  • Lima, Peru (1:35 AM UTC-5) to Santiago, Chile (6:50 AM UTC-3)
  • Santiago Chile (8:10 AM UTC-3) to Concepcion, Chile (9:20 AM UTC-3)

With connections, and timezone changes, he has about 20 hours of travel ahead of him, then a drive to the Concepcion Mission home, and then on to his assigned area the next day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Family,

Hey we will be leaving to the airport in about an hour and a half. I can’t wait to leave but I’m really sad. Elder Barnes is going to the same mission as me, so we will be flying together which should be fun.

Just to let you know we might not be able to call home, but we will find out but it will be later in the day. But I hope that I will be able to call you. My one suit case is around 50-51 pounds and the other one should be just fine. I will be able to write you guys when I get to Chile, which will be cool to tell you guys what I see.

I’m glad that everything is going well and mom I hope you get better from your cold. I also hope no one else gets sick in the house. I’m glad to hear that Sabrina loves the emails that she gets. Sabrina I hope you’re having fun with volleyball and you’re still a big bum ;-).

I will either talk to you guys later, or email you later today or tomorrow. Oh and our flight leaves at 4:30 today.

I love you guys at thanks for everything that you have done for me.

Love,


Elder McAlister

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we get to talk with him, I'll post another update.  And the mission adventure begins...


No comments:

Post a Comment